Faced with the threat of the Coronavirus, many companies are now working remotely on a full or part-time basis. LISPOLIS has been working on adapting its communication and its strategy to boost the community online, creating an environment of knowledge sharing and mutual support through digital meetings.
Different event dynamics were created to bring the business community closer together, both within LISPOLIS and nationally, with a weekly cadence.
On Tuesday, the REMOTE DAY event takes place, which aims to bring the LISPOLIS community together in a video chat to share remote work experiences, and which has already had the following sessions:
- Remote Work by CRAYON (April 7)
- Remote Learning by BUREAU VERITAS (April 14)
- Remote Managing by ALGARDATA (April 21)
- Remote Experience by TANGIBLE (April 28)
On Wednesdays, at 3:30 pm, LISPOLIS promotes the Guest Day, an event aimed at the entire Portuguese business ecosystem, which intends to disseminate, through different speakers and themes, initiatives and support measures for companies in a pandemic or post-pandemic phase. The following sessions have already been held:
- Extraordinary Business Support Measures (April 8)
- New Digital Opportunities (April 15)
- Financing for Companies (April 22)
- Post-Pandemic Development Strategies (April 30)
On Thursday, the LISPOLIS companies can make themselves known: the Digital Demo Day, an event composed of two pitch presentations by two companies installed at the Technological Park of Lisbon. So far, we have had the participation of:
- Cipher and Hypefactors (April 9)
- Keezag and Criam (April 16)
- 3D Modeling Studio and Glartek (April 23)
- MyEyes and Mapify (April 29)
Join our newsletter and find out more about the weekly LISPOLIS events!