REACH Incubator is an incubation programme for Big Data companies supported by the European Commission, where CERTH and other DIHs supports provides them infrastructure, datasets, toolboxes and trusted data value chains.
This programme is currently looking, until February 15th, for European bright big data startups and SMEs to join the first incubation programme that runs from April 2021 – February 2022.
Incubated startups selected will get:
- Up to €120,000 in Equity Free Funding
- Access to Large Corporations and their Industrial data sets
- Access to Digital and Business Skills
- REACH toolbox for secure and trusted data value chains
- Big Data Computing Infrastructure
- Access to Private Investment
To clarify any doubts regarding the application process and what to expect from the incubation programme, REACH Incubator ir promoting a webinar on January 26th at 1pm (CET).
Learn more and register here.