Portugal Ventures, in partnership with ANI – National Innovation Agency, PME Investimentos and Startup Portugal, launched Call INNOV-ID this Monday, May 4th.
This is a financing instrument to support Portuguese startups in the context of the pandemic COVID-19, through a fund of 10M € (ten million euros).
This Call is intended for companies already constituted or to be constituted, that are in the Pre-seed, Seed or Early-Stage phase, with developed technology, but still in a prototype phase, proof of concept or in product-market validation fit.
To apply, companies must be registered on the Startup Hub platform and meet at least one of the following requirements:
– result from scientific, technological or academic research and development projects within Higher Education Institutions or Technological Interface Centers (such as Science and Technology Parks, technology-based Incubators or Incubators that are connected to Higher Education Institutions);
– are incubated in Technology Based Incubators or in Incubators that have connection to Higher Education Institutions or Technological Interface Centers;
– are recognized as companies in the technology sector by ANI;
– are beneficiaries of incentives managed by ANI;
– are promoted or employ highly qualified human resources, or propose to maintain or create highly qualified jobs.
Learn more here.
Applications are made exclusively through the Ignition Partner Network (IPN), of which LISPOLIS is a member, until June 5th 2020.
217 101 700