We gathered big names from the Portuguese-Brazilian digital market to talk about opportunities, events, the job market, educational institutions, among other topics that affect the economy of both countries. This event is called "Brazil - Portugal: Entrepreneurship & Digital Transformation" and will take place on November 14, from 16:30, at LISPOLIS.
Karla Passeri, currently Head of Communication and Marketing at Embelleze Portugal, will present a lecture on these themes and then stimulate a debate where she will receive several guests:
- Angelo Alberoni: Communication Director of the Portuguese Luso Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Portugal
- Nino Carvalho: International Consultant, Teacher and Speaker
- Rafael Soares: Managing Director of Digitalks Portugal
- Ingrid da Matta: Cultural Entrepreneur between Brazil-Portugal
- Julia Gravano: Creative Entrepreneur
- Felipe Girão: Digital Performance Entrepreneur
Check out the main topics to cover:
- Brazil - Portugal Expectations: change profiles
- Differences between Brazil - Portugal Academic Scenarios
- Similarities and differences of the two labor markets
- Digital Market Numbers: Brazil vs Portugal
- Undertaking in Brazil and Portugal: the history of those who have already done so
Sign up here now! Admission is free and will also be a great space for networking.