The applications to be submitted must be in a product phase or MVP, be based on technologies in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality, and Cibe security and should have applications in 5 sectors:
- Retail, sponsored by SONAE
- Telecommunications, sponsored by NOS
- Financial, sponsored by SONAE financial Services
- Health, sponsored by GROWTH and CUF
- Energy, sponsored by GALP
The prizes of this event total € 100k:
- The overall winner will receive € 10k and the winners per sector will receive € 5k
- All winners will be given Bright Pixel workspace (for a period of 6 months), Bright Pixel mentoring (€ 6k / project), sponsorship of each vertical sponsor (€ 5k / project) and sponsor senior management meetings ( 10k € in total)
As in the past year, participation in Pixels Camp is completely free, only interested parties are asked to sign up and indicate why they would like to participate, and since places are limited, filling in the registration needs some attention.
Registration is still open for those who wish to make a presentation, and is a great way to share knowledge about a particular theme or technology with the specialized audience that will be present at the event.
Learn more here: https://pixels.camp/win/