Start & PulseJuly 1, 2019 11:32 am
Applications for the 2nd edition of “Start & Pulse” are already open. The program promoted by Banco Credibom, owned by the Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance group, aims to distinguish innovative companies that can improve the business model of Credibom through the development of new technological solutions.
The competition is free and open to the participation of all SMEs and innovative start-ups or micro-enterprises, as well as university and R & D projects. Projects that are selected for the experimentation phase will be able to develop a proof of concept in conjunction with Credibom that can be tested by their clients and / or partners.
The winning project will receive a cash prize of € 5,000 to support the development of the experimentation project and also the opportunity to present its pitch to other companies in the group.
With the applications phase running until July 14.
The objective is to promote the program within the Portuguese innovation ecosystem and share the needs of the company, which aim to respond to the following challenges:
- Big Data and Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning;
- Design methodologies applied to U | X and aggregation of different technologies in a single user interface;
- Automation of document management processes with reading and extraction of information from documents;
- Digital transformation and automation of our operational processes;
- Digital processes of identification and contracting of customers.
More information and application form at https://startandpulse.io/credibom-en/