Portugal 2020 Incentives for Companies
Spot: AUDITÓRIO VEIGA SIMÃO
AREAGEST, a company established at the Technological Polo in Lisbon, organizes an information session on the theme “Portugal 2020 Incentives for Companies”, open to anyone interested in financing and investing in Portugal. This initiative will take place at LISPOLIS, at the Veiga Simão Auditorium, on January 17th at 11:00 a.m.
The event is free but requires registration through this link.
You can check the best way to get to the headquarters building of LISPOLIS here.
Check also the program of the event:
- Structure of Portugal2020;
- Structure of SI2E – Incentive System for Entrepreneurship;
- Business Incentives:
- Investment incentives;
- Role of incentives in the growth of the company;
- How to plan and execute an application
- Incentives already in force
- What measures are currently open and what is it?
- Criteria for selecting candidates and candidates
- What are eligible and non-eligible expenses?
- Obligations of candidates
- Forms, levels and limits of support
- Questions and answers
AREAGEST was created in 1982 in Lisbon. Thirty years later it has four offices in Portugal and one office in Madrid. Its clients are divided by various business areas, from financial outsourcing to marketing and sales consulting. The company presents a turnkey product to all Clients: from management and accounting advice, to support in incentives, sales and management software.
Learn more on their website or by email email@example.com