PRIO launches “JumpStart” ProgramMay 21, 2018 10:22 am
Prio will invest one million euros in the development of innovation projects. This action is part of the international program of acceleration of startups of the distributor “JumpStart“. The biofuel production company launches the second edition of this program in partnership with imatch, a marketing innovation consultant.
Until May 28 you can apply your microenterprise to the “JumpStart” program, promoted by Prio, meeting 3 challenges and presenting entrepreneurial ideas in the areas of energy, sustainability and technology, specifically:
- “The Prio Station of the Future” – How to integrate PRIO stations in the “cities of the future”?
- “Biofuels & Circular Economy” – How to scale up PRIO’s commitment to sustainability and green energy?
- “Customer Experience 2.0” – How to place PRIO in the customer’s heart and at the tip of their fingers?
After the application period 20 startups are elected to work out their value proposition in the intensive bootcamp that will take place between the 14th and 15th of June. During this bootcamp, the 10 finalists will be chosen to be accompanied by Prio and imatch in mentoring sessions with the aim of adapting their innovative solutions to businesses such as Prio.
The final will be on July 6 and the 3 winning companies will receive € 10,000 base value to implement their pilot project, have access to an implementation grant based on the evaluation of the business model and permanent support of the Prio team.
This program will offer 3 awards:
- 10k € for investment in the development of a pilot project
- Access to support in the implementation based on the evaluation of the business plan + Support of PRIO specialists + Support of a master student of NOVA SBE
- The TOP 5 wins the opportunity to pitch on the PRIO aerobatic plane. The most daring wins an ALPHA stand at the Web Summit or € 2,500 to promote their startup in partnership with PRIO
Learn More here.