Best Business Idea Award NOVA FCSHOctober 22, 2018 2:10 pm
The applications are already open for the NOVA FCSH and Santander Universidades award.
The “Best Business Idea Award NOVA FCSH” aims to be a stimulus to the creation of new business ideas in the scope of the Social and Human Sciences, to students, graduates, teachers, employees or researchers of the Faculty.
The initiative is designed to support the most innovative and challenging ideas, with the winner being awarded € 3,000 and second place awarded € 1,000. The application for the prize runs until November 4.
Applications can be made individually or in a group, and one of the team members must be a student, alumni, teacher, official, researcher or fellow of NOVA FCSH. Registration will only be valid after submission of the final application. You can consult the application guide and the business plan template on the NOVA FCSH website.
Below you can find the complete schedule of the program:
Phases of support for the application (Optional):
– 10/17/2018 (14h-16h) | Workshop “A matter of ideas”
– Until 21/10/2018 às 23:59 | Call for sending business ideas (describe business idea in 100 words through this link)
– 10/23/2018 (14h-16h) | Workshop “How to make a business plan”
– Until 28/10/2018 às 23:59 | Call for sending the business plan (model NOVA FCSH)
– 31/10/2018 (14h-16h) Workshop “Communicating innovative ideas”
– 07/11/2018 (14h-16h) Workshop “How to pitch”
Phases of the process for validation of the application (Required):
– Until 04/11/2018 às 23:59 | Deadline for sending the final application (Curriculum Vitae and final Business Plan)
– 06/06/2018 | Communication of projects suitable for pitch
– 09/11/2018 | Final pitch (time to be indicated)
– 14/11/2018 | Prize Delivery: NOVA FCSH Anniversary Commemoration Ceremony