GovTech 2nd editionMay 13, 2019 10:13 am
GovTech is a Government initiative that aims to reward and support innovative products and services, created by startups, that fit the solution of one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDS) of the United Nations In a national response to local and global challenges.
By May 31, you can submit your application with an innovative, functional (materialized) prototype with a social impact that includes at least one of the ODS, which is part of the United Nations Agenda 2030, and demonstrates relevant interest in its implementation, potentially, also in developing countries.
The phases of the contest are:
- Submission of applications between March 21 and May 31;
- Selection of 6 finalist prototypes, by the jury and the public, between June 28 and August 28;
- Publication of the list of 6 functional prototypes by August 30;
- Presentation of the 6 finalist prototypes and election of the 3 winners until September 13;
The prizes for each of the 3 winners are:
- € 30,000;
- Protocol of collaboration with the State for the experimental implementation of the prototype;
- Incubation, with the National Network of Incubators, for a period of 3 months
- Evaluation of the prototype’s suitability for implementation, as part of a project proposal for Portuguese cooperation, by Camões I.P;
- Support for internationalization through the submission of candidacy to SOFID;
- Participation in the Web Summit.
Learn more and sign up here!